Infant massage is a great way for you to bond with your baby while learning the ways your baby communicates with you. Our certified infant massage instructor will teach you the sequence of strokes that can help your baby sleep better, improve digestion and develop a strong bond with you.
About the Class
The class is designed for parents and children ages birth to 12 months. Children with special needs or and/or adopted/ foster children up to age seven also are welcome.
Benefits of infant massage include:
- Relaxes and promotes sleep
- Decreases crying and reduces stress levels
- Improves digestion, gas and elimination
- Encourages motor and neuron development
- Relieves discomfort
- Enhances communication with baby
- Helps form strong attachment and promotes bonding
- Enables recognition of baby’s cues
In addition to classes, private sessions are available. Massage materials will be provided. Please bring a blanket or towel for your baby to lie on during the massage.
|Class||When & Where||Contact|
|Infant Massage Classes|
Please call for dates and times.