Your Safety is Our Priority
As the state begins to re-open, Wise Health System is taking every precaution possible to ensure that it is safe to visit all of our facilities and we remain committed to providing you with the excellent health care services you depend on.
From wellness visits to emergency care to surgical procedures, we have put in place strict safety measures to keep everyone healthy while visiting our facilities and have increased options for Telemedicine visits, so you don’t have to delay your healthcare.
Some of our preventive measures include:
- Visit Your Doctor From Home: Telemedicine care options are available for all of our primary and specialty care physicians and care providers at Wise Health Clinics facilities.
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at all of our entrances and throughout our facilities.
- Requiring Masks: Everyone in the building, including patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their visit. Limited exceptions may apply. Masks must be worn properly secured and worn as designed, without having to be held in place. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you must supply your own face shield that fully covers your nose and mouth and past your chin.
- Frequent Cleaning: Enhanced cleaning procedures of frequently touched surfaces, including UV-Light disinfection. Clinical spaces are disinfected daily with procedures recommended by the CDC to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Social Distancing: Safe social distancing efforts provided in waiting areas and shared spaces with visual reminders.