The gastroenterology program at Wise Health System provides diagnostic and treatment services to patients with diseases affecting the digestive tract, liver and pancreas.
Our gastroenterology program uses the most advanced technology and minimally invasive surgical procedures, including upper and lower endoscopy with Narrow-Band Imaging, diagnostic and therapeutic ERP, Capsule Endoscopy and PEG Tubes to treat all digestive disorders, from the simple to the most complex.
The following list includes conditions we evaluate, diagnose, and provide treatment for:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Swallowing Disorders
- Colon Polyps and Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Viral Hepatitis
- Gastrointestinal Disorders in Pregnancy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Autoimmune Disease in Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- Bravo PH Studies
- ER CP
Contact a Physician
Physicians who specialize in gastroenterology.