The Community Health Clinic provides a wide range of affordable medical services. The Center’s primary focus is on early detection and diagnosis of conditions, disease prevention and health promotion.
We provide care to anyone, regardless of: Income, residency status, employment, health insurance coverage or ability to pay for services. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, language, religion, disability, age, or gender.
Adult Health Care
- Acute medical care for minor illnesses
- HIV testing
- Medication management
- Medical monitoring of chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and more.
- Minor procedures
- Obstetric and gynecology (OB/GYN) services, including Pap Smears, breast examinations and screening mammograms
- Physical exams
- Preventative care checkups
- STD screening
- Early Childhood Development
- Well-Child Visits