Any requests to photograph or film activities, surgeries, patients or buildings at any Wise Health System facility must be approved. Please note that permission is not automatically granted for educational filming.
News Media Requests
News Media requests should contact (940) 626-2786.
Requests to Film
To obtain permission for filming, send a written request (e-mail is acceptable) to:
Marketing & Communications Director
Requests for filming must be made in writing (e-mail is OK) and include:
- Purpose of the film
- Intended audience
- Preferred date(s) of filming
- Subject matter
- Who will be filmed
- Name of supervisor(s) who are willing to have the filming take place in the department(s)
- Name of the Wise Health System Communications Department or a member of the Administration team who will be with the camera(s) at all times
- An e-mail and phone number for the person making the request
Please allow several days for response to request. Approval will be granted in writing via e-mail.
Requests to Film: Important Notes
- In order for approval to be granted, a Wise Health System Communications Department or a member of the Administration team must agree to be with the camera(s) at all times.
- If patients are to be filmed, a consent form must be signed and a copy placed in the patient file and a copy must be provided to the Marketing & Communications Department.
- If employees of Wise Health System are to be filmed, a photographic consent form must be obtained and a copy must be provided to the Marketing & Communications Department.