Family and friends are important to the healing process of our patients. That’s why we offer flexible hospital visiting hours.
Our primary concern is for the welfare and speedy recovery of our patients. Therefore, we ask that guests exercise special courtesy and sensitivity when scheduling your visit. Please take note of the following guidelines when visiting a patient at Wise Health System:
- Please limit the length of your visit, Patients need their rest and privacy for treatments and exams.
- Do not visit a patient if you have a contagious illness such as a cold or the flu.
- No children under the age of 12 should be left unattended anywhere at a Wise Health System location.
- Wise Health System reserves the right to ask any visitor to leave whose conduct or presence is not in the best interest of the patient.
- All hospital entrances are locked between 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
Visiting Hours by Location
Below you’ll find visiting hours for each of our hospital locations.
WHS East Campus
|Regular Visiting Hours:||6:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Critical Care Unit:||Open visitation except for 6:00 – 8:00 am and 6:00 – 8:00 pm.|
WHS West Campus
|Inpatient Rehab Center:||8:00 am – 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm|