You Talk, We Listen
The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is comprised of community members whose purpose is to listen to the experiences of patients and families that utilize the services of Wise Health System.
- Improve patient experiences
- Improve quality of care
- Improve safety
- Improve community satisfaction of WHS
- Assist WHS to become a leader of inclusion and diversity in the Wise County community
Interested in becoming a member?
Patient and family advisors require:
- One-year commitment
- Be an active, interested member of the council as a change agent committed to improving processes and systems
- Adhere to HIPAA policies and respect confidentiality at all times
- Attend all regularly scheduled PFAC sessions, annual events and work group sessions
- Respect all council members, administration, physicians and staff members
- Understand and follow Wise Health System’s vision and mission
- Demonstrate our core values
- Adhere to all Wise Health System policies and procedures
Join the Patient and Family Advisory Council today!
For more information, please contact Rick Ward at PFAC@wisehealthsystem.com