7230 Crawford Rd. Argyle, TX 76226
(940) 263-3133 Fax
Dual board certified by the American Board of Wound Management and the American Board of Emergency Medicine and a Major in the US Army, Dr. Crabb served as a battalion surgeon in Afghanistan, where he earned the Combat Medal Badge and the Bronze Star.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A&M University in College Station and his Doctor of Medicine degree from the UT Houston medical School.
Conditions treated include:
- Debridement (removal of dead/damaged tissue)
- Advanced wound dressings
- Bioengineered tissue (skin grafts)
- Multi-layer compression wraps for swelling or chronic venous insufficiency
- Total contact casting
(special casts used for offloading)
- Negative pressure therapy-vacuum-assisted closure (procedure to drain a wound, prevent infection and speed healing)
- Hyperbaric medicine (oxygen therapy)
- IV antibiotic therapy (management)