Sheilaine Mabanta, MD
Sheilaine Mabanta, MD, oversees the radiation oncology program at The Cancer Center at Wise Health System. Prior to joining The Cancer Center, Mabanta spent 13 years with the Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute in The Villages, Fla.
Dr. Mabanta provides treatment for:
- Breast, Lung, Colon, Skin, Brain and Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Seed Implantation
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- MammoSite Brachytherapy
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy
Neelima Maddukuri, MD
Neelima Maddukuri, MD, oversees the medical oncology program at The Cancer Center at Wise Health System. Prior to joining The Cancer Center, Maddukuri practiced with Dallas Oncology Consultants in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Maddukuri provides treatment for:
- Multiple Myeloma
- Coagulation Disorders
- Leukemia and Bone Marrow Failure
- Lung, Colon, Breast, Head & Neck and Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and other Solid Tumors
Claressa Donley, MSN, RN, FNP-C
Claressa Donley, MSN, RN, FNP-C received her MSN from Walden University in May of 2017. She also received specialized training in Oncology Support Series (Leukemias and Lymphomas, Managing Symptoms, Treatments, Supportive Therapies, Chemotherapies) from UPMC-Hillman Cancer Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.