Juan Godinez, MD
Juan Godinez, MD, oversees the medical oncology program at the Cancer Center at Wise Health System. Dr. Godinez completed his radiation oncology residency at The University of Chicago and is highly experienced, with more than 20 years of practice.
Dr. Godinez provides treatment for:
- Breast, Lung, Colon, Skin, Brain, Head & Neck, Esophagus, Prostate, Bladder and Lymphomas
- MammoSite Brachytherapy
- Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
Neelima Maddukuri, MD
Neelima Maddukuri, MD, oversees the medical oncology program at The Cancer Center at Wise Health System. Prior to joining The Cancer Center, Maddukuri practiced with Dallas Oncology Consultants in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Maddukuri provides treatment for:
- Multiple Myeloma
- Coagulation Disorders
- Leukemia and Bone Marrow Failure
- Lung, Colon, Breast, Head & Neck and Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and other Solid Tumors
Claressa Donley, MSN, RN, FNP-C
Claressa Donley, MSN, RN, FNP-C received her MSN from Walden University in May of 2017. She also received specialized training in Oncology Support Series (Leukemias and Lymphomas, Managing Symptoms, Treatments, Supportive Therapies, Chemotherapies) from UPMC-Hillman Cancer Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.