The gastroenterology program at Wise Health System provides diagnostic and treatment services to patients with diseases affecting the digestive tract, liver and pancreas.
We use the most advanced technology and minimally invasive surgical procedures, including upper and lower endoscopy with Narrow-Band Imaging, diagnostic and therapeutic ERP, Capsule Endoscopy and PEG Tubes to treat all digestive disorders, from the simple to the most complex.
The following list includes conditions we evaluate, diagnose, and provide treatment for:
- Autoimmune Disease in Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- Bravo PH Studies
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Polyps and Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- ER CP
- Gastrointestinal Disorders in Pregnancy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Swallowing Disorders
- Viral Hepatitis
Contact a Physician
Contact a physician to learn more about our gastroenterology program.