Occupational Health at Wise Health System is designed to meet your needs as an employer by keeping you up-to-date on information about injury prevention, assessment and safe work practices and environments.
Our pre-employment and post-offer testing physically tests employees to see if they are capable of performing all the tasks necessary for a given job description, which helps avoid potential liability and low productivity. By matching workers’ strengths with their job tasks we can help you create a safer workplace.
Wise Health System Occupational Health uses the WorkSTEPS™ model. WorkSTEPS is a leading national provider of functional pre-employment and post-injury testing programs used by employers nationwide. The WorkSTEPS Functional Employment Test is the industry’s gold standard and has proven to reduce work-related injuries by an average of 50 percent in its first year of implementation.
- Pre-employment/post-offer testing
- Ergonomic assessments and interventions
- Drug screens (DOT & Non-DOT)
- Alcohol breath/Hair drug testing
- Fit for duty testing
- Hearing and vision screening
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Fit Mask Test/Pulmonary Function Test
- Injury prevention training
- Post accident drug screen and breath alcohol testing