Wise Health System offers a convenient on-site pharmacy for patients, community members and employees for all of your prescription needs. We are able to fill prescriptions for patients upon discharge including same day Surgery and Emergency department patients.
|Monday – Friday:||7am – 7pm|
|Saturday:||11am – 3pm|
The Community Care Pharmacy offers the following:
- Prompt, accurate, personable service
- Short wait times
- Convenient location within the hospital (near our Emergency department entrance)
- Automated refill system
- Medication education and pharmacist consultations
- Free Medication disposal
- Competitive pricing
- Curbside delivery service
- Bedside discharge prescription delivery
- Prescription home delivery service
Wise Saves List
The Wise Saves List is similar to other pharmacy’s discount plans, like the Walmart generic list. This is a list of medications and their discounted cash prices for a normal 1-month or 3-month supply. No insurance is needed to get the medications at these prices.
There are three tiers and 3 price levels: $5 (1 mo)/$10 (3 mo), $10/$25, and $15/$40. For cash paying patients, this gives an affordable option for the most common classes of drugs. Use this list as a reference when speaking with your doctor to find alternatives to expensive medications.